Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Registration ID: TCS-MC-04
- Class: Heyerdahl Class Colony Ship
- Manufacturer: Moss Corporation
- Laid Down: 2062, Moss Yards One, Earth Orbit
- Entered Service: N/A
- Fate: Destroyed while under construction, March 3rd, 2062
Crew: NO CREW ASSIGNED
- This ship was supposed to be the fourth ship of its class. It was to be named after the 10th Century Persian explorer, Ahmad Ibn Rustah.
- The ship was destroyed when Moss Yards One caught fire and exploded. Because the ship was destroyed during construction, no crew was assigned and the ship was not ever officially commissioned.